Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At work with mommy!

I took the kids up to my office one evening while I setup for a volunteer training session. Katie was content being passed from lap to lap by all of the students waiting for the meeting to start but Kyle was trying to figure out a way to get outside. He spent the good part of 15 minutes making the facility manager's staff search for horses with him in each room on the first floor. When his daddy arrived he was successful in getting out there to actually look at the horse statues. Technically I don't think anyone is supposed to actually touch the horses but lucky for us, Kyle is pretty good at winning people over.





He was not a very happy camper when his daddy had to take him off the horse and cried all the way home because he didn't want to leave. No, we're not buying him a horse for Christmas either.

No comments: