Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aggie Traditions

They say if it's done more than once it becomes an Aggie tradition. So our new "not so good-bull" Aggie tradition is a trip to Goliad during the first home football game weekend. David gets to have some guy time in College Station and I get to visit my parents with the kids. With all the traffic, poor football performance, and houseful of college buddies, it turns out to be a really nice weekend for me! This year my cousin Lisa's little girl Lily came over play and really enjoyed Kyle's company (they are six months apart). She was less than impressed with Katie though. She called Kyle monkey all day and cried when her Momo held the baby. I'm sure they'll get along better when Katie is a bit more active!


Helping Papa Cowley in the garden.

Still hard at work!


Drinking from the birdbath with a leaf. Gross, I know.



Resting in Nonie's lap.

Tearing up the driveway. What little boys do best!

Looking pretty outside.

Kyle swinging with Lily and Aunt Cathy.

Papa Lott

My wonderful Nene who would be furious if she knew that anyone was looking at a picture of her!

Uncle Freeman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got an Uncle Freeman too! Actually, a Great-Uncle Freeman.