Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Day

It snowed in College Station yesterday but not enough to cancel work and school. They did postpone the time we have to go in today so I actually have some time to catch up on blogging! Kyle loves the snow and would have stayed outside all night if I had let him. Katie, on the other hand, was not too thrilled about it. Being hit by a snowball twice in one day probably did not help to improve her opinion of the weather.






































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a snow day AND you getting to catch up on the blog! Katie is getting so big and I love her new hair styles...I'm very nervous about having to actually style hair when Mackenzie gets here. Not to mention dress her in cute clothes. Boys are sooooo easy.

And I really, really love the picture of Kyle hugging Katie around the neck. So precious!