The kids made the cutest Mother's Day cards for me with Lindsey's help and I thought I'd share some of their comments. I save these cards in my Bible because they make me smile every time I read them!
Katie (one month shy of her 3rd birthday)
1. What makes Mommy special to you?
I pick her flowers and drink milk with her.
2. What do you enjoy doing with Mommy?
Playing together, we love playing games with her.
3. What is the most beautiful thing about Mommy?
Her dresses, beautiful hair.
4. How would you like to be like Mommy when you grow up?
I want to be funny like her.
Kyle (5 years, 5 months old)
1. What makes your Mommy special?
God (Nene would have loved his answer!)
2. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Cooking with her.
3. How does she show you she loves you?
We play together and she helps me get dressed and take my medicine - she calls me monkey nose. Momma is a silly girl. My mom always loves me.
4. Why does Daddy love Mommy so much?
Because they got married and then I popped out and she's so pretty.
Kenzie (6 months old - Kyle and Katie helped answer for her!)
1. Why does Kenzie love Mommy so much?
Kyle - Because she was born at the doctor's office and also Momma helps her sit up.
2. How much does Mommy love her kids?
Katie - Forever and ever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment