Kyle had three horses to his name at the beginning of October but has steadily been adding to his herd. Dr. Boettcher gave him one with his Thanksgiving set, I bought him three more on Wednesday because he was sick, and Bicker (who runs the Museum Store with his wife Joyce) brought him one on Thursday. All of them go by the name Steamboat (thank you David) except the last horse which had the fortune to be named Hockey Puck (I'll blame David for this as well). Kyle was kind enough to pose with his entire herd (minus one stray horse) including an adopted crocodile. Don't ask me how the horses let him into the family...
Katie absconded with Hockey Puck and I was only able to take one picture before Kyle rescued him. He's normally so good about sharing with her but draws the line at horses!
1 comment:
This post made me crack up!!!
Post a Comment