The day finally arrived when Kyle was allowed to take his horse to school and I think he was in shock that it was actually happening. I took a few pictures of the kids at school before their parties started with some of their classmates. We also made orange cupcakes to take to Kyle's party (I don't care what David says, maroon is not the official color of Halloween) and he brought home two bags of candy to share with mom and dad! Since Katie can't eat candy yet, her teacher Ms. Kathie gave her the cutest rubber ducky dressed in a witch's hat.
Katie looking pretty before heading out the door to school.
Katie's friend Parker.
Kyle looking quite mischievous.
Kyle, Cinco, and Jamin - now that's trouble!
After work we went to Dr. Boettcher's house for dinner and treats, which has become our Halloween tradition. She spoils our children absolutely rotten! It's so nice to have an extended family here in town.
Kyle letting me know he's tired of pictures.
Katie with Dr. B.
Kyle getting some help opening his Little People Thanksgiving set. I love this so much!
Katie lounging in the living room.
Katie with the Boettcher grand babies. Three lovely young ladies!
1 comment:
Oh Boy! I remember the unmatched excitement of getting to wear my costume to school!!! I can just imagine how thrilled Kyle must have been. And Katie looks adorable!
Post a Comment