Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ren Fest 2008

This weekend we went to the Renaissance Festival to celebrate my birthday and my mother's birthday and our friends Mike and Tracy went with us. After seeing all the pictures below you'll note that it really turned out to be a great weekend for Kyle. He made out like a bandit! We had such a nice trip, ate so much good food, and enjoyed all the people watching. I'm already looking forward to next year!


The happy family on the way inside!

After the ride was over I reached over to take Kyle off the horse and he said, "No mama, this is my horse." For the next half hour he tried to find ways to get back over to ride "his" horse again.

I didn't realize how high this ride actually went. I was the one to close my eyes on the first drop down. Kyle did so well!

Kyle enjoyed feeding hay to all of the animals. He told me he had to feed his friends and walked around saying "Hi friend!" to each animal.

After riding the camel Kyle told me he needed more animals...

More animals it is!


Katie being such a good girl. She didn't cry once!


Mom and dad enjoying a much needed break!

Talk about a busy day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is just the BEST!!! So cute and definitely evidence of a great day!