Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Katie's Checkup

Today was Katie's four-month checkup and she topped the charts! Not only is she in the 90% percentile for height and weight, but I won the bet on her weight which is 15 pounds! Her dad guessed a little over 14 pounds and the ladies at daycare thought she's be 16 pounds. I took a picture before and after her immunizations. She was pretty tough the last time she received shots but made sure they knew how upset she was after she received them today. Talk about a set of lungs!




Today was also the first day Katie tried real food. Her first three bites of cereal brought a nice big smile and then she screamed after the last three bites. We'll have to try again tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I hate vaccinations! And Jameson hated rice cereal. That is until I started mixing it with his fruit.