Saturday, October 11, 2008

Horses, horses, and more horses

Kyle's Halloween costume arrived this weekend after much anticipation. I had been scouring every website I could think of to find a horse costume that would be durable enough for a two-year old without much luck when I stumbled on this adorable outfit. Unfortunately the pictures don't do it justice. Nonetheless, Kyle wore it the entire weekend and cried when we wouldn't let him sleep in it.

After much heated debate Katie will be a ballerina. I was leaning toward a hippo costume but my parents thought that might scar her for life. I think it's cute that she's chubby but maybe a hippo is a bit much. Hopefully the tutu will still fit her when Halloween finally gets here. My auditors sent the outfit when she was born and she's gained weight faster than I'd anticipated. At four-month old she's almost out of her 3-6 month clothes. You can't argue with a happy eater!


Running through the house...We run everywhere!

Trying to figure out the reigns...

Dragging that poor horse all over the house!

No comments: