Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas is here!

I think I'm already all Christmased out and it's only the fifth of the month! To date I've decorated our house and two trees at work one of which is 17 feet tall. I've already eaten my weight in Christmas cookies and gone through a gallon of eggnog. I'll have to pace myself a little better next year.

I think Katie is oblivious to the fact that the house has been completely redecorated but Kyle has sure taken notice. He's added a toy horse and cow to our nativity scene and already broken three ornaments. He really likes to play with the angels and then their wings have to be hot glued back together. He has also broken Reveille's paw and has smooshed a little elephant. I just like that he is surprised by a new ornament every time he passes the tree!


My big tree at work.

My other work tree.

Our tree at home.

I still have to sew Katie's stocking and that will be the last of the decorating.

David enjoying the festive decorations!


All dressed up for David's office party!

No comments: