We had a nice week off after Christmas and just relaxed at home after spending time travelling to see family. Here are some random pictures of the kids over the break. You'll note our lovely Texas weather means we're burning up one day and freezing the next!
Wearing our new pirate hat! David and I found one while shopping in downtown Brenham last Friday. It's too cute!
Tearing things up!
Wearing the dress Nonie gave her for Christmas to church last week. I just love her in pink and green!
In the pink onesie that went under the dress. Nonie, I told you it was a bit snug!
Too much fun looking like a ballerina!
After trying avocados for the first time...she couldn't get enough of them!
Katie had three servings of food today and was still hungry so I fed her yogurt. It was so funny to watch her gulp it down as if she was starving. Needless to say, eating all that food used up a lot of energy so she proceeded to pass out on her daddy's arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment