Monday, February 23, 2009

Aggie Baseball

David and I both had to work all weekend and decided to spend one-on-one time with the kids Sunday afternoon to make up for it. Katie and I went shopping while David, Kyle, and Uncle Mike went to Aggie baseball. I received a phone call in the fourth inning to come pick up Kyle because he had his fill of male bonding and was ready to come home. All in all, I think everyone enjoyed the afternoon.

Don't ask me why they went to Goodwill but David and Mike are known for their love of taking photos in front of interesting signs.

In line at lunch before the game.

Eating with Uncle Mike.

Playing with things we found on the ground with Uncle Mike while daddy parked the truck.

Loving baseball!

Ready to go home...

Happy again while waiting for mom to arrive.

No comments: