Here are a few random pictures of the kids from this weekend. Katie has really come close to crawling and scoots in circles when we put her on the ground. She'd much rather be standing though so I'm not sure if we'll even do the whole crawling thing. Kyle has been an absolute handful this weekend. I cannot count the number of times he's been in time out but it doesn't seem to faze him. The last time David scolded him he told me, "Mommy, I don't want daddy to talk anymore." That went over really well! And we thought we had it bad at age 2!
Katie all decked out for Valentine's Day!
Kyle being very mischievous...
Ms. Jacie taught Kyle "Rock on Momma, Rock on!"I realized we had way more dirty face pictures of Kyle and thought we needed to catch up with Katie. I swear she looks just like my niece Victoria.
I absolutely love this dress that the Louis' shared with us. And she actually has enough hair for a bow!
1 comment:
Is Katie standing, and DANCING all by herself in that picture??!!??
Post a Comment