Monday, February 2, 2009

Playing Dress Up

Our day care has a cute selection of clothes for the kids to wear when they play dress up and Kyle has a new favorite much to his father's dismay. David blames it on the Disney cartoons I watch with Kyle and now wants to censor his G-rated movies. Ms. Brittany was kind enough to share a photo with us and I couldn't pass up posting it on the blog. Ms. Lauren asked if he was a prince and he quickly responded, "No, I'm a princess." We're still working on those gender roles...

2 comments:

Grant said...

Can't believe you put it up...

M.IM.Skeese said...

My older sister and I used to dress our little brother up as a princess, etc. and he turned out perfectly normal, so David shouldn't worry. We even used to put on makeup and stuff like that. When I think about it, my mom must have been horrified at how much he ate up all the attention we were giving him. : )