Saturday, April 10, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I think the only color in our family's wardrobe that is nonexistent, other than burnt orange, is green. David attributes it to his Scotch Irish heritage but I have no excuse so the kids and I made green shamrocks with glitter all over them for each of us to wear on St. Patrick's Day. We even made a special trip to campus so David could wear one too. I know he appreciated the gesture even though he wasn't entirely thrilled to be wearing an overly gooey/glittery piece of homemade art. While we killed time waiting for his last appointment to end, we took a short tour of campus and the kids really enjoyed stopping at H2O. I'm just glad it wasn't the most prominent fountain on campus because after Kyle crawled all over it, he decided to pull down his pants so he could pee in it. I guess it could've been worse, like if we were at the MSC or Fish Pond, because only the landscape maintenance guy gave me a weird look since no one else was around. Talk about bringing the country boy to the city...





No comments: