Kyle decided to be a G.I. Joe (Snake Eyes) for Halloween this year while Katie was Cinderella. We loaded them up in the stroller to go around the block and could barely contain Kyle. While Katie was much more cautious, Kyle talked to every child he passed on the street and ran from house to house ready for more candy. I had to explain that just because they open their door does not mean we go inside their house. One of our last stops (because Katie had already broken into her stash and was completely sticky) was Lily and Casey's new house. The kids immediately made themselves at home and we had a hard time getting them to head back to our place. When we got home, the kids (and I have to admit us grownups too) enjoyed a little more of their loot before bath time and then bed. I had to include the picture of David enjoying candy because he and Katie have the exact same expression on their faces. Too cute!









No comments:
Post a Comment