The day before Halloween was a very eventful day to say the least. Our friends Lily and Casey were going to come over for dinner and I was frantically trying to get the house in order. Katie had other plans and proceeded to put a pink bead up her right nostril. You would think we would have been prepared for this because Kyle did the same thing with orange craft foam six months earlier. Nevertheless, I headed to the urgent care clinic with her so we could get it out because I wasn't having any luck with my tweezers. When we got there and found out it was closed, we headed back to the car and Katie was so cute to say, "But momma, I still have a bead in my nose!" I hate going to the emergency room for something that is not life threatening like a bead but that was our last resort. They were so fast and Katie was such a good patient. An hour later we were back home eating dinner with friends and carving pumpkins. Talk about a busy afternoon...







No comments:
Post a Comment